• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset...used-SOLD

CRocker

This is a used Sena 20S headset...it has the helmet mount...speakers (you will have to come up with some velcro for them)...microphone (you will have to attach to helmet)...a USB charging cord...and the unit itself...probably 5 bucks worth of velcro should get you going...and...you'll have to find the manual online...like I said...it's used...but, it looks like it all works...I made a phone call through it, listened to the FM, and listened to tunes from my Samsung Galaxy Tab tonight...all was good.  This was a salesman's sample...

$85 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• 100_3003.JPG
    100_3003.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 117