• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sena 20S

Sailor_chic

I recently purchased my Sena 20S. I tried it for the first time last week, and have decided that listening to music and hearing my phone ring just isn't what I want when I'm riding. In addition, 95% of my riding is solo, so I don't need a communication system. This all seemed like a great idea when I bought it though. So I'm selling this gently used unit. I had it on my helmet for 2 days.

New it was $270

Selling for $200

What dang good does it do to have the "system" send me notifications if it does not send them every time.  This is the second time I have missed something I might have bought because the system did not send me a notice. :(