• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SENA Intercoms, Group Buy

connie_rider said:
All, I'm shutting this down at the end of April.
If you want in on the deal,  let me know immediately.

Ride safe, Ted

Hi Ted!

I just saw this, and it seems like quite an interesting proposition! I fear I may be too late to take advantage of this deals. Have you closed this already? If not, do you happen to know what is the cost for the Sena SMH10R Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack?

Thank you!
:great: :beerchug:

curt1480 said:
I would really like to see the 30K unit in action.  Would really like to see beat the pants off the competition.

The 30 is advertised by SENA but is not yet available...

Ride safe, Ted

The 30K is now going to be using what the Scala Pack Talk has had for the last 1 1/2 years. Dynamic mesh interfacing. Should be interesting to see how well they do it.
Matt