• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Service manual

mjsrmiller9825

Where does one find a Concours service manual for 2009. I'm an old guy and really like paper. Has everyone gone to on line manuals or might I find old fashioned book? Thanks

I got my 08/09 Service manual off E bay. Paid less than half the price of a used one from Kawasaki. Not a spot of grease anywhere. I don't think it had ever been opened.

I have not looked in awhile for a paper copy and like you I like paper to sit and read when and where I want to. I also managed to get a leather bound 1st addition service manual for the Z1 900. It even has a a red ribbon to go between the pages. I think I paid for it $12.00 off E bay. Might take awhile but a factory service manual for the 08/09 ZG1400 will show up. Good luck.

There is a manual on ebay printed by Great Oak Publishing Co. that says it is a reprint and covers 2007-2015 concours. Is this legit?

Ur probably gonna have to email them and ask some questions. Like why they start with the 2007 year when we all know the first year of the c14 was 2008, and does yhe manual civer the differences between the 08+09, compared with the 2010 and 2015 differences.

Thank You; I will keep looking and hoping someone on the COG forum has one and they have upgraded to a newer bike. Will gladly pay for it.