• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Seth Laam Seat

hankbron

First $420 + shipping takes it. I only was able to upload on pic its in good used condition some scuffs no rips. If your interested I would prefer to send you some more pics so just message me. Thanks

Attachments

• seth.jpeg
    seth.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 200
I have had a Laam seat on my 2014 since it was about 6 months old.  I found the stock seat untenable.  It was too slanted and I was constantly pressed up against the tank.  Not fun.  The Laam seat is more contoured and flatter with slight bolstering.  Not as wide as a Russel but very comfortable.  I did an Iron Butt on the seat shortly after receiving it and, while not without pain, it did make the ride bearable.  If you are looking for an upgrade to the stock seat, the Laam seat is a good choice.  YMMV.  Seating is a very personal preference.