• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Share my room at Ride the Ribbon

motoboy

I never post anything here, so I hope I'm doing it right.  I have a room with 2 queen beds at Dreamer's Lodge at John Day for the nights of Sept 1, 2 and 3, if anyone would like to share.  That's Thurs, Fri and Sat nights.  I will be leaving on Sunday, Sept 4, so the reservation does not cover that night.  Call or text me at 307-250-3268.  Be patient, as I will be on an adventure in Nevada for the next couple of weeks and might only have cell service at day's end.  -- Keith Collins, Cody, WY, COG # 2097.

Oh yeah. Sorry about 'forgetting'.
Well, I have a sickness right now and it isn't motorcycle related.
Have to call Keth to cancel roomie agreement.
The nasal congestion I thought was pollen/dust is now full blown head cold, sore throat....

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Looks like I won't be riding with Dan on Friday.