• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sharing a cabin @ Spider ride

Pr356

I'm looking for someone to share an A-frame cabin at the Huzzah Valley Resort during the Spider ride.  This old body doesn't do well in a tent. :( The price for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night would be $385 or $192 a piece.
If anyone is interested, send me a pm.
Thanks,
Dale

I'm no longer looking for someone to share a cabin with.  After talking to some fellow coggers,  I have decided to become a frugal, freedom riding, adventurous,  " tenter" cogger. Lol(@ Kim Neises)
  I did appreciate all their advice and suggestions for helping me spend my money ;D on good camping gear.😁😎.

Let the good times roll  :motonoises:

With a new tent the first time pitching it should be in front of a lot of people, in the dark, and after a few beers. The Spider rally would be a perfect location to set up your brand new textile Hilton.  :great: :beerchug:

SteveJ. said:
With a new tent the first time pitching it should be in front of a lot of people, in the dark, and after a few beers. The Spider rally would be a perfect location to set up your brand new textile Hilton.  :great: :beerchug:

Believe me,  I'll practice a few times in the backyard first  >:D