• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shoodaben ECU Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

runnerb0y

Without a doubt the best add-on for these motorcycles.

Not long after obtaining my 2012 Concours, I had Steve flash that ECU with his Mountain Runner flash. It made a huge difference in every aspect of control. Slow navigation in parking lots was much easier, smooth and powerful throttle response through the entire RPM range. Absolutely worth every penny.

So, when I bought my 2022 Concours, it was absolutely the first modification I chose to do.

A quick and informative call to Steve, where we discussed what features to include was all it took. Sent the ECU to Steve, and in a week, received the unit back. It was completely plug-and-play, with the emphasis on play.

Just like with a 2012 flash, the motorcycle became much more tame while at the same time removing a lot of factory restrictions.

Thank you Steve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.