• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Slew of awesome goodies for sale

dennyd

Traded in my 2014 and striped off all my goodies. So I have some awesome items for sale that would enhance any C14 out there. All items listed does not include shipping. My location is north of Tulsa, 74055 zip code. Items are posted on other sites. I will probably find other items and update this post. Local pickups are always welcome. PayPal is preferred.

Bar Risers - 2" - $50
Not marked but I think they are Heli's

Left Side bag outer shell - $75
Bought off ebay to correct a driveway drop. Painted it to match but the primer reacted weird and never cured. Stripped down to base material, corrected some imperfections and repainted Kawasaki silver. There are still a few blemishes.

National Cycle V-Stream Wind Screen - $100
Used this as my winter wind screen. Also very good condition

Carbon Fiber Two Brothers Slip on Exhaust with heat shield and quiet exhaust tip. Nice deep tone, but really wakes up when you're zipping through the fun zone. $250 plus shipping ** SOLD **

Attachments

• image_50398209.JPG
    image_50398209.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image_50384897.JPG
    image_50384897.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: