• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Snake(aka Tall Steve) Celebration of Life.

SteveJ

Snake met his demise while riding this past March at Bike Week.

A "celebration" has been on hold due to this world we now live in.

It has now been scheduled for 22 November. I do not have a time yet. It will be held at the "family ranch", just south of Howie in the Hills. Exact address forthcoming.

For those attending, all y'all are welcome to swing by our house beforehand and we can all ride down. It's about a 15 minute ride.
669 Woodview Dr., Tavares, FL. 32778.

This will be an outside event and a mask will be required. Plenty of room to socially distance, BTW.

An RSVP for those wanting to meet at my place would be greatly appreciated, so I know how much coffee to put on. Post up here or shoot me a text, 352.nine73.8lO3.

I still miss him, and the bear hat.

The Celebration of Life for both Danny Turay and Steve Werner will be held on Sunday November 22, 2020 at 1:00. Location is at the Turay Ranch (Barn) at 23637 State Road 19, Howey in the Hills. (directions to follow)
Dan's will be first then a intermission with food and beverages to be served by Ladies of Harley gals. Steve's will come next followed by music with Pete and the Invisible Band.

This is a note that I received concerning the event. It was suggested to me to arrive at about 2pm to partake in the lunch and for Steve's part of the event.

A reminder, CDC protocols are encouraged.