• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Snowing...

Holy cow, seems like 2 months ago you were griping that you could not get out of your driveway due to the stuff...now this? Seems over too soon here, but it was so smoky and hot my tires did not so much wear as they did melted...or smelled like kippers.

Holy cow, seems like 2 months ago you were griping that you could not get out of your driveway due to the stuff...now this?
I like to gripe and yes, about 2 months ago. I need to move to a lower elevation.

Oh stop it! The snow won't last. Unlike Maine, Wyoming has warm and dry days scattered through the spring and fall. It is often the case that the 3rd snowfall of fall/winter will stay.

Well at least all that snow will preserve your corpse longer...eventually it will turn that lovely shade of green to match your bike, so there is that.

All snowy on the peaks in Telluride now from this latest low pressure system.
Got my season ski pass this week, yahoo 2 months and ski season is on!
Nick
2014 C-14
New Volkl Kendo skiis

Greenie is right, in a few weeks we usually get our first snow, gone in a day or two, the stuff that hangs around doesn't come till early January for us. But, before that our temps will be 75, 63, 42, 67, 38, 77, 54, 58, 58, 58, 32, 78 and so on. We are right behind you Harry.

Its one of the main reasons i moved south to Savannah georgia....from yhe Chicago area of Illinois..... NO MORE SNOW.....