• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Socal needs a group hug

ping jockey

Been entirely way too quiet down here is San Diego. Granted it's warm in the back country,  BUT it's not Las Vegas  hot! Anybody want to meet up and ride? Palomar, Ortega hwy, idyllwild, Wrightwood. Just throwing out ideas.....have bike will travel

Yea.....I will ride with you!! Now we need to figure out where and when? Any ideas from anyone else? Who else wants to join Craig and I?

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

I'm thinking you guys oughta do an early morning Saturday ride to Vegas. Take a nap during the afternoon. Then join in for the Bark at the Moon night ride around Lake Mead.  Then home in the cool of Sunday morning.

See... lots of riding and no heat involved.  ;D

This weekend: Bark at the Moon - 12:30am to 6am on August 21st