• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - 1999 Concours for Sale - only 16,451 Miles - Like New

WingMan71

My 1999 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 For Sale - $2,350 + Your Choice of Half-Price Accessories

I’m selling my excellent condition ZG1000 with only 16,451 miles on it. It’s barely broken in. Closest to new that you’ll find. Runs and rides great.

I’m giving forum members first shot at this bike before I advertise it elsewhere.

REASON FOR SALE:
Age, short legs, and a bad right hip! After 56 years of riding on two wheels, I’ve had to move on to riding a trike.

BIKE SERVICE HISTORY & OPTIONS:
Original owner (from Georgia) owned the bike for almost 20 years! (Georgia/South Carolina bike, never been up north in the rest belt.)

I just installed a brand new Yuasa AGM battery!

The 15,000 Mile Service competed by dealer (cost $600.00), included:
New Dunlop tires
Change oil & filter
Flush brake fluid
Flush clutch fluid
Flush coolant
Replace rear differential gear oil
Adjust valves
New spark plugs

OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:

These come with the bike:

Larry Buck Junction Box upgrade
Tank bra
Dual 12V USB outlet/voltage monitor mounted in left fairing
Battery tender pigtail

These available to chose from:
Murph’s knee saver footpeg lowering system OR stock footpegs
Choice of Givi E370 39 Liter Top Case with backrest & brake light OR no top case.
Choice of original ‘99 seat OR ‘93 flat seat. (Both like new)
Choice of OEM Kawasaski windshield OR brand new Rifle Windshield System (choice of 15” or 17” tall shield)
Choice of stock handlebars, OR Murph’s 1.5” risers, OR HeliBars

I’m offering this bike for sale at $2,350.00 set up as I bought it, i.e. no Givi top case, no bar risers, no knee savers, and the stock Kawasaki windshield and seat.

I will configure the bike for you with ANY or ALL of the following accessories that you want to keep for the HALF PRICE adders as indicated below:

Either ’99 seat OR ’93 flat seat: (No charge.)
Givi E370 Top Case: $50.00 (Actually less than 1/3 price, because I don’t want to take it off!)
Rifle Windshield System: $125.00 (Half price.)
Murph’s bar risers: $50.00 (Half price.)
Murph’s knee savers footpegs: $70.00 (Half price)
Helibars: $300.00 (Half price, and you can’t find these anymore.)

This bike NEEDS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. Just buy it and ride it. (Tell me what accessories you want to keep and I’ll configure it for you.)

NOTE: Any of these accessories that don’t sell with the bike, I will sell individually for half price as indicated (plus shipping) after the bike sells.

SALE TERMS: Either cash in person, or direct bank-to-bank ACH deposit to my bank account. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping.

Pictures follow:

Stock configuration bike for $2,350: (includes Tank bra, Dual 12V USB outlet/voltage monitor mounted in left fairing, and Battery tender pigtail)

1999 ZG1000 Original.jpg

1999 ZG1000 Original-2.jpg

Bike with Givi E370 + Murph's bar risers + Rifle 15" Windshield

1999 ZG1000 with Murphs Risers + Givi Top Case + Rifle Windshield.jpg

Bike with Givi E370 + HeliBars + Rifle 17" Windshield +'93 Flat Seat + Murph's Knee Savers

1999 ZG1000 with Helibars + 17 Rifle Windshield + 93 Flat Seat.jpg

NOTE: These are just example configuration pics, you can have whatever combination of accessories that you want.

More pictures in next post...

Some more pics of my bike:

Givi E370 Top Case:

Givi E370 Top Case.jpg

HeliBars:

HeliBars.jpg

Rifle Windshield System:

Rifle Windshield 17 inch.jpg

Dual USB Port/Voltage Monitor

Dual USB Port.jpg

Dual USB Port Voltmeter.jpg

My 1999 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 For Sale - $2,350 + Your Choice of Half-Price Accessories

I’m selling my excellent condition ZG1000 with only 16,451 miles on it. It’s barely broken in. Closest to new that you’ll find. Runs and rides great.

I’m giving forum members first shot at this bike before I advertise it elsewhere.

REASON FOR SALE:
Age, short legs, and a bad right hip! After 56 years of riding on two wheels, I’ve had to move on to riding a trike.

BIKE SERVICE HISTORY & OPTIONS:
Original owner (from Georgia) owned the bike for almost 20 years! (Georgia/South Carolina bike, never been up north in the rest belt.)

I just installed a brand new Yuasa AGM battery!

The 15,000 Mile Service competed by dealer (cost $600.00), included:
New Dunlop tires
Change oil & filter
Flush brake fluid
Flush clutch fluid
Flush coolant
Replace rear differential gear oil
Adjust valves
New spark plugs

OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:

These come with the bike:

Larry Buck Junction Box upgrade
Tank bra
Dual 12V USB outlet/voltage monitor mounted in left fairing
Battery tender pigtail

These available to chose from:
Murph’s knee saver footpeg lowering system OR stock footpegs
Choice of Givi E370 39 Liter Top Case with backrest & brake light OR no top case.
Choice of original ‘99 seat OR ‘93 flat seat. (Both like new)
Choice of OEM Kawasaski windshield OR brand new Rifle Windshield System (choice of 15” or 17” tall shield)
Choice of stock handlebars, OR Murph’s 1.5” risers, OR HeliBars

I’m offering this bike for sale at $2,350.00 set up as I bought it, i.e. no Givi top case, no bar risers, no knee savers, and the stock Kawasaki windshield and seat.

I will configure the bike for you with ANY or ALL of the following accessories that you want to keep for the HALF PRICE adders as indicated below:

Either ’99 seat OR ’93 flat seat: (No charge.)
Givi E370 Top Case: $50.00 (Actually less than 1/3 price, because I don’t want to take it off!)
Rifle Windshield System: $125.00 (Half price.)
Murph’s bar risers: $50.00 (Half price.)
Murph’s knee savers footpegs: $70.00 (Half price)
Helibars: $300.00 (Half price, and you can’t find these anymore.)

This bike NEEDS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. Just buy it and ride it. (Tell me what accessories you want to keep and I’ll configure it for you.)

NOTE: Any of these accessories that don’t sell with the bike, I will sell individually for half price as indicated (plus shipping) after the bike sells.

SALE TERMS: Either cash in person, or direct bank-to-bank ACH deposit to my bank account. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping.

Pictures follow:

Stock configuration bike for $2,350: (includes Tank bra, Dual 12V USB outlet/voltage monitor mounted in left fairing, and Battery tender pigtail)

View attachment 28863

View attachment 28864

Bike with Givi E370 + Murph's bar risers + Rifle 15" Windshield

View attachment 28865

Bike with Givi E370 + HeliBars + Rifle 17" Windshield +'93 Flat Seat + Murph's Knee Savers

View attachment 28866

NOTE: These are just example configuration pics, you can have whatever combination of accessories that you want.

More pictures in next post...
I am interested in both rifle shields and the lowering pegs.

OK, folks, the bike is sold and the only accessories left for sale are:

15" tall windshield for Rifle Windshield System. (Shield only, no base.)

Original 1999 seat - excellent condition.

I'll post these up separately in the C10 for sale section soon.