• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 - $7,000 - SOLD

tlr-boise

It kills me to sell this bike but it kills me not to ride it much. So, have decided to sell it so somebody else can have fun with it. Here's the ad I'll be putting on Craigslist soon:

13,690 miles as of today. (Might be a little more by the time you buy it.)
Non-ABS
DOHC, 4-cyclinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled 1352 ccm engine displacement
Shaft drive
6-speed
Windshield electrically adjustable.
Saddle bags, removable.

Clear title.

I’ve owned this bike since August of 2013. I love it; it’s a smooth, quiet ROCKET!

Excellent condition, but a few scrapes here and there, which are hard to see in the pics.
Always garaged and covered.
Always maintained by Cory at Carl’s Cycle in Boise, who is their expert on the Concours bikes.
Comes with owner’s manual and spare fob.
Should need coolant and brake bled; brakes work just fine, but it’s been a while.

Might think about new rubber. The tires have low miles and good tread on them but are several years old. If you buy it, take it to Carl’s and have it checked out, like I did after I bought it.
Might need new battery. It seems fine, and is always on the Smart Charger, but is several years old.

EXTRAS:
1. Headlight modulator. First thing I added. It’s a life saver. Not a flasher; it goes dim-bright-dim-bright in daylight. Makes even distracted drivers notice you.
2. Tail light flasher and license frame running-flashing LED’s. Hyper-Lites. Also life savers.
3. Denali LED Driving lights, Dual Density.
4. Lowering links. This bike is best for someone taller that 5’8”.
5. Handlebar risers. Gives you a more upright posture for cruising.
6. Aeroflow windshield, medium size. Perfect for cruising at 80 mph (or faster)
7. TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips, Snakeskin
8. Motorcycle cover. Covers the entire bike, and also a half cover for rain.
9. Transguard clear covering skin, for top of saddlebags.
10. Rear foot pegs lowering brackets
11. Saddlebag liners
12. Tank bag
13. Phone holder

Comes with:
Battery Tender smart charger.
Best Rest Motorcycle Tire compressor and tire repair kit.
Service Manual DVD.
First Aid kit bag, custom made for the bottom of the saddlebag.
Spare body panels, scratched, from when the bike was pushed over by a vandal in a parking garage in 2014.

Also selling:

Men’s size large silver Olympia mesh jacket, armored, with a removable, insulated zip-in liner.
Woman’s size 6 red and white jacket, armored and with a removable insulated zip-in liner. In perfectly new condition.
Men’s HJC helmet, size LARGE
Woman’s HJC helmet, size SMALL. Perfectly new condition.
Men’s Alpinestar boots, size 10. VERY comfortable.
Men’s motorcycle jeans. Black. Size 32-32 Kevlar lined and armored knee caps.

I have more pics. We can only post five here.

Attachments

• BYd03WkjQSaoCN0rYZJPAg.jpg
    BYd03WkjQSaoCN0rYZJPAg.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 99
  • rIt7GVRWQ%2yb6boSMBilg.jpg
    rIt7GVRWQ%2yb6boSMBilg.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 105
  • ZjhyaJWIT3iT3t%V0hlYSg.jpg
    ZjhyaJWIT3iT3t%V0hlYSg.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 95
  • JwIhvcX8SxmG68AKRzRvCg.jpg
    JwIhvcX8SxmG68AKRzRvCg.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 95
  • tgusoo3NRWu4nn%bka442A.jpg
    tgusoo3NRWu4nn%bka442A.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
It kills me to sell this bike but it kills me not to ride it much. So, have decided to sell it so somebody else can have fun with it. Here's the ad I'll be putting on Craigslist soon:

13,690 miles as of today. (Might be a little more by the time you buy it.)
Non-ABS
DOHC, 4-cyclinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled 1352 ccm engine displacement
Shaft drive
6-speed
Windshield electrically adjustable.
Saddle bags, removable.

Clear title.

I’ve owned this bike since August of 2013. I love it; it’s a smooth, quiet ROCKET!

Excellent condition, but a few scrapes here and there, which are hard to see in the pics.
Always garaged and covered.
Always maintained by Cory at Carl’s Cycle in Boise, who is their expert on the Concours bikes.
Comes with owner’s manual and spare fob.
Should need coolant and brake bled; brakes work just fine, but it’s been a while.

Might think about new rubber. The tires have low miles and good tread on them but are several years old. If you buy it, take it to Carl’s and have it checked out, like I did after I bought it.
Might need new battery. It seems fine, and is always on the Smart Charger, but is several years old.

EXTRAS:
1. Headlight modulator. First thing I added. It’s a life saver. Not a flasher; it goes dim-bright-dim-bright in daylight. Makes even distracted drivers notice you.
2. Tail light flasher and license frame running-flashing LED’s. Hyper-Lites. Also life savers.
3. Denali LED Driving lights, Dual Density.
4. Lowering links. This bike is best for someone taller that 5’8”.
5. Handlebar risers. Gives you a more upright posture for cruising.
6. Aeroflow windshield, medium size. Perfect for cruising at 80 mph (or faster)
7. TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips, Snakeskin
8. Motorcycle cover. Covers the entire bike, and also a half cover for rain.
9. Transguard clear covering skin, for top of saddlebags.
10. Rear foot pegs lowering brackets
11. Saddlebag liners
12. Tank bag
13. Phone holder

Comes with:
Battery Tender smart charger.
Best Rest Motorcycle Tire compressor and tire repair kit.
Service Manual DVD.
First Aid kit bag, custom made for the bottom of the saddlebag.
Spare body panels, scratched, from when the bike was pushed over by a vandal in a parking garage in 2014.

Also selling:

Men’s size large silver Olympia mesh jacket, armored, with a removable, insulated zip-in liner.
Woman’s size 6 red and white jacket, armored and with a removable insulated zip-in liner. In perfectly new condition.
Men’s HJC helmet, size LARGE
Woman’s HJC helmet, size SMALL. Perfectly new condition.
Men’s Alpinestar boots, size 10. VERY comfortable.
Men’s motorcycle jeans. Black. Size 32-32 Kevlar lined and armored knee caps.

I have more pics. We can only post five here.
A gorgeous RED bike. I am sure that someone will snap up this low mileage beauty quickly!

Thanks for the update. I'm considering selling my beautiful 09 also because of long term medical reasons, but I'm having a hard time parting with it.