• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**SOLD 4-26-22!** F/S: Ohlins KA-109 Rear Shock

ghostrider990

**SOLD 4-26-22!**
Bought new from Ohlins/Traxxion in 2019, only 10K miles on the shock itself.
Sprung for a 200lb rider + Gear. I planned on being able to carry a passenger and gear with this setup.

Near new, and no issues or flaws - simply removing this from my bike, as I'm planning to sell the C-14.

This is a direct bolt on shock, and requires no modification to fit on C-14. Ohlins specifies this shock as 2008-2014, and has been discontinued.
I'd have a hard time believing that it won't fit 2015+ models, but I cannot confirm. (waiting on response from Ohlins usa).

A fantastic upgrade from OEM, and really adds a level of control and adjustment that OEM won't.

Includes a mounting bracket for the remote preload adj. knob, and will bolt right up to the existing frame mount for the OEM preload adjuster.

Original packaging, installation instructions, documentation and stickers from Ohlins, and proof of purchase (date/miles).

$900 buyer pays shipping
Prefer to sell within the CONUS
Paypal FF please.

PM me with questions.

gr

Ohlins1.jpgOhlins4.jpgOhlins3.jpgOhlins2.jpgOhlins5.jpg

Last edited:
I talked it over with the lady and she said no way even though she would benefit. Our house is literally going on the market today and hopefully closing on a new one in 60. Need as much funds as possible. šŸ¤·

Right on. First come, first served. I am still open to it in the future. Anyone selling one (that's in great shape and low miles like this) pls ping me.

Glad you got it sold so quickly man! Congrats to both of you! :^ ) AB

Got the shock today, it was exactly as described. It is as close to new as I would expect to be able to find these days. Thanks Ghostrider!