• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD Aerostich Roadcrafter Jacket SIZE 44 SOLD

bikelee

Mini Bike
SOLD SOLD I have a really nice AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER JACKET FOR SALE.
It is in very good condition. No road rash, tears or any other damage. No loose seams. Has shoulder and elbow soft armor. There is some minor wear and pilling at collar area. There is some fading to the blue color as happens with these jackets. This jacket is from 2001 but has lots of life left in it. I am 5'11" ,weight 175 lbs have a 34 waist, a 40 inch chest and the jacket fits nicely with some room for a heated liner and such. All zippers have their pulls and work flawlessly. All velcro still sticks nicely. There is back and under arm vents to keep you cooler in warm weather.
Non-smoking household. $175 plus shipping. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.  :beerchug:

$_57.JPG

DSC00411.jpg