• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold and shipped! Shoei RF-1200 Dominance Silver/Black Graphic Large NIB

mqqn

Training Wheels
** helmet is sold and shipped!  **

For sale helmet Shoei RF1200 - Dominance Graphic - Black (TC5) . Size Large.

What's in the box - Helmet, Clear Shield, Pin mount anti-mist shield, chin apron, nose guard, silicone oil, manual.

Brand new - perfect, not a blem etc. 5 year warranty from Shoei. Original packaging. Removed only to check fit, and immediately replaced. Protective cover never removed from shield.

$360 delivered in USA

DSC_7999.JPG

DSC_7998.JPG

DSC_8000.JPG

DSC_8001.JPG

DSC_8003.JPG

best

mqqn

Still have this? Very intersted but also curious where you got it. If it happens to be from Cycle Gear I could likely exchange it for a red one ✌🏽🏍💨

Im in 37917

Yes - I still have it -

I did not get it from Cycle Gear.

I lowered the price $10.  Let's get this sold so I can get the box out of my house. ;^)

By the way - I have really been liking my XL - same exact helmet. Great airflow through the helmet ,and nice and quiet (unless you have the top vents open and look to the side - then you hear turbulence from the airholes).

Thanks!

best

mqqn