• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD C14 touring seat for sale

Texas Concours 14

For sale: Kawasaki Touring Seat for C14. Fits all years of C14 (2008+).

https://www.kawasaki.com/accessories/item/touring-seat/999940500

I bought it new from Kawasaki. It is about one year old with perhaps 2000 miles of seat time. Has one boot scuff. The seat is seeking a butt to soothe on long rides. Many folks on this forum praise the seat. For my butt it was 2x better than stock seat but I need more.

$375 (Paypal) shipped in CONUS (or swing by Lubbock TX to pick up for $300!).

BTW – best price I have found on internet recently for new Touring Seat is $550 plus tax (Kawasaki and Revzilla). Partzilla used to be cheaper but website now lists price as $650.37.

Attachments

• touring seat.jpg
    touring seat.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 135
  • touring seat scuff.jpg
    touring seat scuff.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 130