• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD For Sale: 2015 Concours 1400 ABS 15k miles, Black

Thejamo

This bike has been sold. I don't know how to delete the thread.

I am selling my 2015 Concours 1400 GTR. 15,040 miles. Located in Colorado Springs, CO.

Hoping to sell it quickly because I have another C14 I am hanging on to, and I only have one a**. So feel free to make me an offer.

This is the newest model of the Concours with no changes between 2015 and 2020.

It's in excellent condition with shiny, clean paint. The only imperfection is a ding on the lower part of the left side saddle bag.

It runs perfectly, with no issues, handles like a dream, shifts smooth and stops on a dime.

Never down, wrecked, or dropped.

It's fully loaded with:
Power windshield with the factory vent.
Heated grips.
Traction Control.
Linked ABS brakes.
Delkevic Carbon Fiber exhaust.
Larger, soft grips.
Denali front lights with custom mounted switch.
Tank bag mount on top of gas cap (I will include a decent, but not pretty tank bag)
Pirelli Angel GT Tires. The front is due for a new one, and the rear has plenty of tread.

I am asking $8,500 or best offer. Let me know if you have questions or want to see pics. It wouldn't let me post any here.

Email is the best way to contact me -- jamiesonpmiller@gmail.com

Here ya go!  Good luck with the sale!
index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 203