• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - FOR SALE - Accessories PRICES REDUCED

DonaldHollinger

Road Bike
Variety of accessories available for C-14 or universal.  If interested you can view pictures at https://motogearforsale.shutterfly.com/pictures/8 or contact Don at d.hollinger@charter.net to request pictures or details.  Actual freight from Minneapolis would be added to the price.

Scala G4 helmet communication system, $100 NOW $75

Do you have the FOB ID's? Active FOBs aren't much good (for another bike) without the FOB ID's (except as immobilizers).  Or is the KIPASS ecu being sold with them? Also the A keys are cut for your bags, seat lock, fuel lock and steering lock, probably won't fit another bike's stuff.

No, I do not have the ECU.  As I understand it the fobs just need to be "programmed" by a dealer to match you bike.  Again, as I understand it there are only A and B keys for bags/gas/ect.  You can check out both facts with your local dealer.

The FOBs ID may be inside the fob.  Does anyone know?  I know on the small flat ones you have to have the package it came in to have the code. 

smithr1 said:
The FOBs ID may be inside the fob.  Does anyone know?  I know on the small flat ones you have to have the package it came in to have the code.

If you don't have the original baggie and the serial numbers they're worthless. 

hlh1 said:
smithr1 said:

If you don't have the original baggie and the serial numbers they're worthless.
I'd check inside the owner's manual. Sometimes the dealership records the FOB ID's there.  Some dealers record the ID number in the maintenance record.

Active FOB ID's are not normally kept within the FOB..at least not in human readable format.

BackInTheSaddle said:
For anyone interested in the key fobs, I do have the original bag with the serial number.
Don

Score! Im sure they're gone but I'll take seconds if not.

What year is your Kawi screen? Pre '12 or post '12?