• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: Murph's peg lowering kit with GL pegs

Cherryriver

My project '01 came with these pegs and lowering arms, but it never quite fit me. I installed plain old stock pegs and it's all good, so these are available.
Note that I modified the lower pivot to take 12mm bolts. Kind of ugly, at least with the hardware I had on the shelf, but I wanted to prevent the peg portion from pivoting. I found that only the upper, main pivot worked better. The lower pivot, with no return spring, was constantly leaving the peg out of position when moving out from a stop.
Maybe $70 shipped USPS Priority Mail, let's say. They are used with a bit of wear but perfectly functional.
PayPal, Zelle, whatever works.
Bill

C10 footpeg lower set.jpg

Last edited: