• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*SOLD* Riding Equipment for Sale **ALL EQUIPMENT SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilo9

Sold bike so I need to sell my stuff! Everything is in Excellent condition with one exception listed below. Jacket and pants have armor. Will send pics upon request.

1) HJC-C17 Helmet. Matte black. Large. Tinted and clear shield. No scratches, dings or damage. This was my spare helmet, not used much. $20.00 + S&H

2) Olympia Airglide 5 hi vis jacket. Large. Jacket in good condition. Thermal liner and rain jacket/liner excellent condition. $25.00 + S&H

3) Bull-it faded light blue SR6 jeans. Size 36S. $20.00 + S&H

SOLD — 4) Klim Latitude Pants, Grey, Size 36S. I wear a 36 waist and have to adjust the pants to the smallest adjustment, plenty of room left. Length is about 32-34. Like super new condition. I dont think you could tell these apart from a new pair. Pull them up on Revzilla and you are pretty much looking at them. Listed on Revzilla at $499.00. **$150.00 plus S&H** GREAT DEAL If you want to check the sizing, consider ordering this size from Revzilla. You can return them for like $8.00 with a shipping label they email you. They refund the cost minus the $8.00. No fuss, no muss. Then buy these!
Be glad to text or email you some pics.

***I charge what I get charged for S&H***

Thanks. Be safe.

No problems at all with securing it. It has a safety strap that goes around the plastic piece in the center over the fuel tank. The two hooks on the front. I think its called the fuel tank cover. But the magnets are plenty strong enough to hold it. When I refueled I just slid it to the side to access the fill cap. Very simple and fast. The nice thing about the rain cover is it has a full size clear plastic window to match the clear window on the bag. I rode several IBA SS1000's with it. I really liked it.
I can email you some pics. Send me your email, Tks9t@aol.com. Thanks.

Sold bike so I need to sell my stuff! Everything is in Excellent condition with one exception listed below. Jacket and pants have armor. Will send pics upon request.

1) HJC-C17 Helmet. Matte black. Large. Tinted and clear shield. No scratches, dings or damage. This was my spare helmet, not used much. $20.00 + S&H

2) Olympia Airglide 5 hi vis jacket. Large. Jacket in good condition. Thermal liner and rain jacket/liner excellent condition. $25.00 + S&H

3) Bull-it faded light blue SR6 jeans. Size 36S. $20.00 + S&H

SOLD — 4) Klim Latitude Pants, Grey, Size 36S. I wear a 36 waist and have to adjust the pants to the smallest adjustment, plenty of room left. Length is about 32-34. Like super new condition. I dont think you could tell these apart from a new pair. Pull them up on Revzilla and you are pretty much looking at them. Listed on Revzilla at $499.00. **$150.00 plus S&H** GREAT DEAL If you want to check the sizing, consider ordering this size from Revzilla. You can return them for like $8.00 with a shipping label they email you. They refund the cost minus the $8.00. No fuss, no muss. Then buy these!
Be glad to text or email you some pics.

***I charge what I get charged for S&H***

Thanks. Be safe.
Everything has SOLD. Thanks and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.