• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(SOLD) Rostra control rain cover

Gypsy JR

Going through my lockbox and found two of the translucent urethane rain covers Murph used to sell for the Rostra control unit.

Free to anyone close to Inverness who wants, or enough by PayPal to cover postage.

I used to run a bead of clear RTV sealant adhesive along the bottom edge of the control unit, as the cover wraps slightly around the bottom of the unit. I also sealed the place where the wires enter the control unit underneath.

Done. Want to wait for National, or should I mail them? If so I have your address in Riverdale assuming it hasn't changed. Should be able to get them out mid-May.

mattchewn said:
mail is fine.
Same address.
Matt

Ok. I don't feel right about sticking them in an envelope, so will use a padded envelope as soon as I get to a post office.