• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold. Sargent Standard Seat, price reduced!

bbroj

Sargent standard for sale, minor blemish repaired by previuos owner. $250 plus actual cost of shipping.
1615031733787.png1615031767246.png1615031793337.png

Last edited:
I got a Kawasaki Touring seat to try. I haven't had much time on it to really decide between them yet, but I'm suddenly selling my house and moving. I don't want to take it with me. I find it to be better than stock, and than the Seth Laam I had made and modified 2x. Still looking for "the one".

I got a Kawasaki Touring seat to try. I haven't had much time on it to really decide between them yet, but I'm suddenly selling my house and moving. I don't want to take it with me. I find it to be better than stock, and than the Seth Laam I had made and modified 2x. Still looking for "the one".
Still for sale?

Yup, like Kathy said, still available. Message me for details or to make arrangements.

I take PayPal. I am in training for work this week, so it may be this weekend or early next week before I can get shipping costs.

FedEx is roughly the same. I can try to trim the box down as much as possible to hopefully save a few bucks on the cost. Let me know.

I bought a C10 seat from someone on here a couple of years ago. All they used was bubble wrap and clear packing tape. No box. It was in the mid to low 20's via USPS IIRC.

Oychoppa3976, I reworked the packaging and got shipping to you down to $46.46 if you're still interested. I am also thinking of trying to bring it to the rally in June if you will be there.