• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD-Selling Rostra cruise control :)

My 2010 had a throttlemeister on it when i got it, and i thought i could live with it. (Had a throttle lock on my c10) man was i wrong. One of the best add ons for the c14. Hope you dont regret it.

Fantastic price for some lucky person!!

2andblue, lots of info on installs here on forum and off of murphs website. Youtube has a bunch also. The biggest debate (like oil choice lol) is where to mount it.

I will take all the above reference instructions, pro/con experiences I can find the forum - place them into a tumbler and see what comes out the other side!

Looks a little daunting at first; as with most projects like this: pragmatism / (go slow to go fast) usually wins the day…