• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*****SOLD**** Shoei RF1200 Graffiti MED

COGnosticator

I bought this helmet this past February from Revzilla for $449. I needed it for a track day as they would not let me wear my Neotec modular helmet. I have used the helmet a few times since and just can't get use to having to take my glasses off and on everytime I stop and get back on the bike. The helmet will come with a dark smoke shield, the original clear shield, the original box and the booklets and such that comes in the zip lock baggie. The helmet is in excellent condition, like new actually. Never dropped, no marks or anything wrong with it. Pictures don't do the graphics justice

I installed a Sena 10S and getting the speakers to sit flat I dremelled off a little in the speaker hole, and a picture of this is below. The Sena 10S is NOT included in the sale, nor the mount, unless you want to pay me what a new mount would be.

Today I ordered the Neotec 2 and I know I will not be using the RF1200 anymore so I am putting it up for sale.

I am asking $280 shipped in conus. The dark smoke shield was $60 extra but will be included in the deal. I will ship UPS with a tracking number.

PM me here or cognosticator@gmail.com

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Picture of the speaker indention. The white mark on the top is the stock hole the speaker plugs go in and they are included also. This has no effect on the safety of the helmet.
medium.jpg

Interesting...are you saying the new NeoTec2 will have a Snell or other rating that will make it "track worthy"? I thought ALL modular helmets sorta failed track inspections and were rendered unusable in that environment.

NYbiomed said:
Interesting...are you saying the new NeoTec2 will have a Snell or other rating that will make it "track worthy"? I thought ALL modular helmets sorta failed track inspections and were rendered unusable in that environment.

No the Neotec 2 will not be track worthy but I doubt I will ever do another track day and I like the ease of use of the modular, plus I like the intergrated Sena bluetooth that goes on the helmet.  I already got it all together, just need to ride with it.  I had the original neotec and was happy with that, but anybody who knows me, I change gear like I change motorcycles  :rotflmao:

For Sale: One Helmet, high end. No longer have high end head. Price negotiable. .    :rotflmao: