• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD SOLD AEROSTICH DARIEN red JACKET

bikelee

Mini Bike
SOLD SOLD  I have WAY too much gear, so this jacket is for sale. I have a really nice AEROSTICH DARIEN JACKET for sale. It is in like new to excellent condition overall.  The interior is excellent. An exceptional piece of riding gear. I am 5'11", 40 inch chest, 36 waist and weigh 175 lbs and the jacket fits me perfectly. Has adjustment tabs at the waist to allow for heated gear etc.  Used by a nonsmoker. Never down. No rips, tears, melted spots or any other damage. All zippers and velcro work great. Has shoulder and elbow armor. Price is $199 plus conus shipping. I take Paypal. Please no returns. See Aerostich website for more info. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.  :beerchug:

39031186680_d449ec8323_b.jpg

25969230677_3587525d64_b.jpg