• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**SOLD SOLD SOLD!***KRIEGA R25 BACKPACK *like new*

ghostrider990

I love this thing, it just exudes cool motorcycle gear!
Right down to the aluminum cinch waist adjusters -- its a good piece of kit.
The strap adjustment, and the positioning of the load is perfect for a motorcyclist, you just don't even feel this thing when it's on.  Even better than that, the way the straps are designed, it's easy to get on even when you have your protective jacket on - the way it SHOULD be.
I've tried riding with a "normal" backpack, and it's not even close to the same.

As much as I love looking at this thing, and hoping i'll have a use for it again -- I just don't use this anymore, as I bought it to commute to work on a bike with no bags, and I only did that a handful of times.

Aside from a few light bug guts on the straps, it's 100%.

$125 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Paypal only.
Please PM Me if interested!

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kriega-r25-backpack

Attachments

• Kriega2.JPG
    Kriega2.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Kriega4.JPG
    Kriega4.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Kriega3.JPG