• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold the C14 but ill still be here!

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
Do to health reasons I have sold the Concours, and going back to something less top heavy.
Im not going any where, and will still be making, selling as well as installing Switchback Lights here!
Was originally leaning to a H2, But as the Connie too tall, moved to a ZX14, till i found out about the motor problems that the ZX14's have.
May end back up on another Hayabusa,, just because.
But farewell to my C14, loaded up before i delivered it.

Attachments

• 20210624_190102_resized.jpg
    20210624_190102_resized.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 143
Hey glad to hear you hanging with us here and continue riding. Iv already decided on the Spyder when I have to get off two wheels lol.
And if the new brake light version is ready I’m very interested. Or just let me know.

Hey glad to hear you hanging with us here and continue riding. Iv already decided on the Spyder when I have to get off two wheels lol.
And if the new brake light version is ready I’m very interested. Or just let me know.
Oh you will nee to hit me up about front lighting, Just finished a F3S Bright as hell

Keep us updated on what you go with. I am not there yet but have been thinking of a 650 Versus. The only time I struggle with the 14 is stopping on uneven ground or having to push it backwards on any thing steeper then level. Best wishes.