• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD! TWO PIECE CORBIN SEAT $250

RICHKAWI

This seat came off of my 2015 C14 and was used for half of a riding season.
Location is Northern New Jersey.

Richkawi,

Got any pics of it on the bike? What's the color and "look" of it overall?

Thanks!
Mike

It makes the bike look lower and sleeker than the original seat. Also lowers the seat height a bit.
I placed the seat section on the bike without attaching the center bar that holds the two halves together where they overlap.

Also, I promise to take some of the proceeds from this sale to wash the bike.

Attachments

• C14 SEAT A.jpg
    C14 SEAT A.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 133
  • C14 SEAT B.jpg
    C14 SEAT B.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 135
  • C14 SEAT C.jpg
    C14 SEAT C.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 139
Just my experience talking here, loved the lowered position (short legs) and wider perch for the support, but after 10+k miles mine never got comfortable. Had to use an air hawk for rides over 300 miles. Some guys love's jmho....

I've had Corbins on all of my bikes and found them very comfortable. Guess I have a Corbin butt.
I bought the two piece unit because of some good reviews on this forum. Turns out that I didn't need the lower seat and prefer the look of the one piece Corbin, so I bought one and kept the two piece seat as a back up.