• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*****SOLD***** Zumo 396LMT and Car Mount

COGnosticator

SOLD  ;D

Just bought the Zumo XT so I would like to sell my Zumo 396 LMT that comes with the car mount which is $50 extra. I don't have the original box, wife threw it out, bless her heart  It will be attached to a ram mount base and ready to wire up.

All maps and software are up to date.

Here is a picture of it mounted on my Tuono The sunshade is NOT included

I am asking $206 shipped via UPS with a tracking number, in the lower 48.

I take paypal at cognosticator@yahoo.com

Ok Jerry.  Just how many bikes have you had since the Speed Triple trade?  ;D  Can you remember them all? :D

Bud said:
Ok Jerry.  Just how many bikes have you had since the Speed Triple trade?  ;D  Can you remember them all? :D

LOL I traded a 2013 C14 for the 2013 Speed Triple, then sold the Speedy to a friend then bought the Guzzi, sold the Guzzi and bought a 2014 FJR, sold the FJR bought a Tuono, sold the Tuono and bought a 2013 FJR  :rotflmao:  That pretty much sums it up

Sticking with the FJR, I promise  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4
svVjKe5UQqo7r-b5BcITOcXpGBi3Jl_E75dSOUyFKuJUhAgvWVzDfZFHN1qBVP4gktBJDoKLZXEUQZPzO6lGXJw9pX5Vwrul9Iz4yiev-UJvcapkH5Di-35OZfBgfQX0EV9DpON2CYeaII1iqDtomdskQvBOVpNwzOuSeIuntdcwBJ2zGSrW-6ZI6dXKhnPJRKzr35IkmNQDSltoYwfPXTihbqhWT3c7dWDS9InYKojni9bt6sD8TeZc4C70f0FY41MU8uEAbv2n6yG0h3IXR5_9V0X-0yUQNL1p1U4ey3Brm2TPvZRZQe1pnxYpOpvU1Rj4CJxqhLJ9sffZN3uMe6XZykJ_NjOvavUvPJRALqewSGKRbF8hti-937nbkEhjR5WTWB-0yJ4SR7FPQqwBXrqC4bGUaELQ9dURhHOBC19M2YZ4bYmb7XUyZI2I9BvEDGZXPZq8HYyjmOObnUxWR36lwrfcoNNW81jyf95LngVrVNM0CF9fPP-NMJStxi04HWfXWC7n1LXLMkOb_twAYPmu9E1LIq07ZlF35pSVzEtB-FAW2jrpj_v-_QWiH4rrNtPh7VZZp8Fb6CodZRa-McRjlM8YItcQFaJywHfZp9ed-aPkd7PlL2Ri2yFupboZFapwZuel6TzBN89YnWXaxhIG2X8c90bAwlfLzXbvPK0IxmFlhiBX8raERppXfdY=w605-h588-no

:D :D :D :D :D

gsun said:
How did uou like the Speed Triple? Thinking about a Street Triple.

I loved it, I put 35,000 miles on it  before my son totalled it on the dragon  :mad:  He only got 3 broken ribs, this was during the Helen Rally (This was a 2011 I had, the 2013 was to sell to buy the Guzzi

I had an Ohlins shock and a custom map and it ran like a scalded dog.  I test road one last year, but with my neck problems, the riding position hurt too much. 

The new models have a lot of gizmos on them now.