• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD!

AwesomeDad

Up for sale is a millennium pull behind trailer. I’ve towed it with my Ultra classic and Concours 14 as well as our Toyota wheels bearing have been replaced and greased, and swapped to LED lights. Located close to Nashville TN and would like 2000 obo buyer pays shipping willing to meet a reasonable distance for delivery.

JJ
Pics

Do you still have this trailer for sale? I'd like to come take a look at it. I'm located just outside Nashville.