• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Solved

I never loosen the clutch side pinch bolts, the axle will come out on the right side after loosening those pinch bolts easily and screw right back onto the left side nut no problem. Tighten the right side pinch bolts and off you go. Be sure to pump up the front brake lever to get the pads pressed onto the rotors. Don't want to find out that the first few pumps of the front brake lever has no response.

A slight wobble is front tire related, no balancing or pumping the forks up and down with the bolts loose will cure this. Its all tire related. Every set of AVON 3DXM's I had a front head shake at 45 and a bit less mph. Pirellis never did this, Dunlops nope! I installed a new set of the AVON Spirits and no head shake. Next was the Road Smarts 3's, no head shake.