• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Special offer: COG National 2011 branded chamois

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Each 2011 National attendee received a large 27" x 20" synthetic chamois w/ rally logo (see attached photo) as part of their rally pack. There is a case left over and I would like to clear them out the garage and possibly recoup some of the purchase expense for the club. 

Is there a level of interest if I offered them up for sale?  What price would you feel is reasonable?  Let me toss out some ballpark pricing... (I have determined what the shipping costs will be for large envelope + postage)

COG member price: 3 for $5 (plus $5 shipping)

Attachments

• Nat2011Chamois.jpg
    Nat2011Chamois.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 170
Small interest here.  Can they be added to COG store inventory just to make payment easier?  Sorry Sue.  ;D

The purpose of my post was to determine level of interest to pursue selling them.  Looks like there is interest.  Thanks.  Keep it coming. 

As Bob S suggested, I will touch base with COG merchandise coordinator to see about selling them to members through the COG store.  Or I may do it by having folks send me their order by mail with payment to avoid credit card fees.  Since the online store is limited to members only, we may need to decide to drop the non-member sale option.

Once we decide how to proceed, it will be posted here.

I'm in !

And whats with the forum software prohibiting me from posting more than once in 60 seconds? ROFL

Sorry for the delay getting back to this topic, but I needed to find large enough envelopes, determine postage cost, and set up a method to place orders/collect payments.  I think we are almost ready.  Shortly the chamois will be added to a special 2011 Rally section of the COG Online Store.  The cost will be $5 for 3 chamois, plus $5 for envelope & postage ($10 total).  Please visit the store to place your orders. There are a limited number (30 sets) of these high quality synthetic chamois. First come, first served.

Privateer said:
Cannot find them in store...... nor can I see a rally section in the store.

Just prior to making that post I got a note from Sue, our merchandise gal, letting me know she was working on adding them to the store.  Maybe I jumped the gun - sorry. This is her busy season at work, so please be patient and check back. It should not take more than another day or so.  In the mean time we'll start packaging up a few sets to be ready to ship when the orders start coming in.

Privateer said:
Cannot find them in store...... nor can I see a rally section in the store.

Please check the store...  It looks like it is all set now.

Privateer said:
Yes, they are on the store now.

Sorry everyone, I bought them all...........

Sales are coming in... place your orders ASAP.  John did purchase several, and we have close to 30 sets left. It will be first come, first served.

The first orders have shipped out...  will be working on others later this week. 
Get your order in ASAP as there is a limited quantity and first come, first served.

Those things are fantastic- I heard a rumor that someone had a sump pump failure but one COG chamois has been able to keep up with the basement flooding for months now. It will probably need wringing in the spring but still, not bad considering....

:D

Brian

S Smith said:
The first orders have shipped out...  will be working on others later this week. 
Get your order in ASAP as there is a limited quantity and first come, first served.

If you have enough of them. It's like having a spare mattress around for company. A sump pump back up is just an added bonus.!  :))

That's really a great price on a valued piece of COG history! You can use one of two for chamois duty. And hand one on the wall as a memento.  ;)

Cap'n Bob said:
If you have enough of them. It's like having a spare mattress around for company. A sump pump back up is just an added bonus.!  :))

That's really a great price on a valued piece of COG history! You can use one of two for chamois duty. And hand one on the wall as a memento.  ;)

ROFL. I'm going out right away and having one framed and putting it up in my office. Oh wait, I have a cubicle, not an office. Still......

I guess I didn't buy then all ?

Privateer said:
ROFL. I'm going out right away and having one framed and putting it up in my office. Oh wait, I have a cubicle, not an office. Still......

John - did you receive your order? It was dropped off at the post office late last week. You did purchase quite a few, but we had a full box of extras remaining after the rally...  roughly 30-40 sets of three chamois.

S Smith said:
Privateer said:

John - did you receive your order? It was dropped off at the post office late last week. You did purchase quite a few, but we had a full box of extras remaining after the rally...  roughly 30-40 sets of three chamois.

Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't even opened the box yet. Also, the fender extender I bought from the guy on this forum arrived, and its still in the box.

If I don't buy the C14 in January, I'm going to be stuck with a bunch of farkles and nowhere for them to go.

Privateer said:
S Smith said:
Privateer said:

Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't even opened the box yet. Also, the fender extender I bought from the guy on this forum arrived, and its still in the box.

If I don't buy the C14 in January, I'm going to be stuck with a bunch of farkles and nowhere for them to go.

Call me. We'll talk.....

gsun said:
Privateer said:
S Smith said:
Privateer said:

Call me. We'll talk.....

Ok, I missed something..... why would I want to call you?    :-[

Privateer said:
gsun said:
Privateer said:
S Smith said:
Privateer said:

Call me. We'll talk.....

Ok, I missed something..... why would I want to call you?    :-[

I believe he was going to suggest where you might put your farkles...  :rotflmao:

OK - let's get this back on topic....  which is promoting the special sale of the fantastic 2011 rally logo'd chamois that are now for sale in the 2011 Rally section of the COG Online Store.  Please visit the store to place your orders. There are a limited number of these high quality synthetic chamois remaining. First come, first served.

Special offer... Save on shipping costs. I plan on being at the Northeast FEB pizza gathering and MAR burger social...  I just need to know how many to bring.