• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SPIDER RIDE 2016 SEPTEMBER 16TH-18TH

I agree :great:
It's a looooonnnng walk. Told myself if I returned, I'd bring a jar with a good sealing lid :-\

Jorge

If the weather forcast stopped you from coming, I can tell you the Huzzah came up and went down. We found dry roads and wet roads. We had a hell of a good time.  :beerchug: Thanks Gary.

Hi Jack!!!      Great to hear from you!
No, it was the distance. July 2015 we moved to Jacksonville FL. It's a bit of a haul for a working man with few vacation days, and sons and family spread out.
I wish I'd made more effort to go between my one time and 2015. It was a really fun weekend, and you were part of what made it great.
hope to see you at the National next year.
Jorge

After a fantastic dinner, our Spider Ride group photo.

Look for Roman; he is hiding in the top left corner. I inserted me in there, too.

14344140_10210554842971564_1845689621121826079_n.jpg

I had a great time  :)! Always good to see everyone.

Excellent job Gary, you were all worried for nothing.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Thanks Gary!
Had a great time relaxing and decompressing. Great time, great bunch of hooligans!! :great:

I'll echo that...very nice job Gary! Little rain didn't dampen the spirits and plenty of good riding happened. Great group, great time :) :beerchug:

Gary, excellent job! Yes, those were big shoes to fill, but you did it well. Everything was fantastic.

I had a great time, even with the little bit of rain. Nothing was washed away and the roads were pretty dry for riding. It's always good to spend time with this crowd. It was good to see everyone again.

Yeah, what everyone else has said.  Lisa & I had a great time as always.

I really do have to quit trying to work half a day on Thursday so we can get two full days of riding down there, though...  :motonoises:

Hope to see you all again next year!

bikerhawk said:
Yeah, what everyone else has said.  Lisa & I had a great time as always.

I really do have to quit trying to work half a day on Thursday so we can get two full days of riding down there, though...  :motonoises:

Hope to see you all again next year!
Priorities! Ditto on the shindig. This was my first time and had a marvelous time.

BTW, still hanging at Huzzah sucking down the leftover beer and chow. 👍

What leftover beer?  Someone brought beer???? :-X

Thanks for posting the group picture Leo.  I'm looking forward to seeing the others when you get them ready.  Definitely an awesome time and group to be around ;D.  Again thanks to everyone who attended.  It was a great time seeing everyone. 

***SPOILER ALERT***    JR and AL---I've just made arrangements to have a Porta-Potty for next year's Spider.  You can advise me where your going to put your tent and it will be ready!! ;D

Toller said:
After a fantastic dinner, our Spider Ride group photo.

Look for Roman; he is hiding in the top left corner. I inserted me in there, too.

14344140_10210554842971564_1845689621121826079_n.jpg

:eek: That is ROMAN,  I hope he got the LONG DISTANCE RIDERS AWARD!! ;)