• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Spider Ride

SteveJ

I know y'all are a bit occupied right now but will there be a Spider Ride/Rally this year? Planning minds want to know.  :motonoises: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Steve, the Spider Ride is no big deal.
The roads are just like in Florida, except there are hills and turns. Other than that, just like here.

Jorge said:
Steve, the Spider Ride is no big deal.
The roads are just like in Florida, except there are hills and turns. Other than that, just like here.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SteveJ. said:
I know y'all are a bit occupied right now but will there be a Spider Ride/Rally this year? Planning minds want to know.  :motonoises: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Yes there will be a Spider Ride I have the tentative dates as September 14 to 17

LSGiant said:
SteveJ. said:

Yes there will be a Spider Ride I have the tentative dates as September 14 to 17

Thanks Jeff. This and the RWTW make a nice one two punch.

Jorge, too funny, in a Ted sort of way. (Thanks Jim :beerchug:) Say hey to Fun Size.

Guys thanks for the warning... Really appreciate it.
Is there a 12 step program available for this?  Maybe a lobotomy?  Anybody got a icepick handy?

Registration for the 22nd annual SPIDER RIDE is now open on the North Central Events calendar. 
The event will again be held at Huzzah Valley Resort in Steelville, MO.    www.huzzahvalley.com 
Tent camping is $11.50 per night or you can reserve in advance in one of their cabins for an additional charge.  Tent campers pay when you arrive.  Restrooms and coin operated hot showers are close by.

Registration is $40 for members, $50 for non-members and will include breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday and dinner on Friday and Saturday.  Friday dinner will be burgers and brats and Saturday will be a whole hog roast with sides and a dessert.

Here is the link: 
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=244171&mo=9&tDate=%7Bd%20%272017-09-30%27%7D

Official dates will be September 15-17th, but everyone knows many of us will arrive Thursday the 14th.  Thursday dinner is on you. 

Great roads, great people, great food.  It doesn't get any better.  I'm expecting another big group this year.  Get yourself registered and tell your friends.

Good Job Steve.  I've been slightly distracted lately but I'll get myself registered in a week or so and join you.

I am posting here just so that I keep visibility on the thread..  Work has had me on the road, so I have no idea at this point.