• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Spiffy Engineering highway/ crash bars for the Concours

FlyinBrian

I have a set of spiffyengineering.com highway bars on my 2008. It appears they make them for 2008 - 2022 model years. These have been great, really like the looks and the ability to bolt on a set of foot pegs! Well built and worth the $$.

Doesn’t seem to be many options out there for bars and i’ve been asked a number of times by fellow connie owners about them so thought i’d share with the group. 01.jpeg

Attachments

• 02.jpeg
    02.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 04.jpeg
    04.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 134
Never heard of them, but it good news for those looking for options in protecting the Tupperware during a CDA moment....

How long have u had them and have u'tested' them for their protective features?

Never heard of them, but it good news for those looking for options in protecting the Tupperware during a CDA moment....

How long have u had them and have u'tested' them for their protective features?
Got them about 6 months ago. Haven't yet joined the CDA yet 🙏. Some might say i'm a "spirited" rider, bars have not scraped during fairly aggressive cornering.

I have a set of spiffyengineering.com highway bars on my 2008. It appears they make them for 2008 - 2022 model years. These have been great, really like the looks and the ability to bolt on a set of foot pegs! Well built and worth the $$.

Doesn’t seem to be many options out there for bars and i’ve been asked a number of times by fellow connie owners about them so thought i’d share with the group. View attachment 35958
Where did you get the foot pegs?

Where did you get the foot pegs?
The foot pegs pictured in my 1st post I think are a generic? brand from Amazon. The clevis support mounts were sold separately here. The one thing I don't care for is the foot pegs don't stay folded up with that nice ball/spring detent feature that some pegs have.

I've considered going with a round style that folds up like these. However, the foot pegs I have pictured are comfortable and I do like the larger foot surface area.

The foot pegs pictured in my 1st post I think are a generic? brand from Amazon. The clevis support mounts were sold separately here. The one thing I don't care for is the foot pegs don't stay folded up with that nice ball/spring detent feature that some pegs have.

I've considered going with a round style that folds up like these. However, the foot pegs I have pictured are comfortable and I do like the larger foot surface area.
Thanks