• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Spring Approacheth: Tire Deals??

ghostrider990

Anybody seeing any tire deals out there yet??

Let's get a thread started early.  :beerchug:

Post here what you find.

gr

No sale or rebates found.
With the release of the PR5GT I see the prices of the PR4GT are lower then when I bought my first one.
The best prices for PR4GT tires that I have found are at:
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tires-and-wheels/michelin-motorcycle-tires

No affiliation but have had good luck with fast delivery and recent date codes on tires bought there.
Although when I go to buy my next PR4GT, since the 5's are in production I think I will ask if they can confirm that the tire is less then 2 years old.

I bought a front Michelin for a different bike last week from Dennis Kirk
there was a blurb in there for a 50 dollar rebate from Michelin
did not read it and don't know the details..

I bought a set of Shinko Raven's recently - just fine for my riding style.  They must always be on sale.  I paid $83 for the rear tire and $68 for the front.

I may have to succumb to the dealership purchase model this year.

The bad thing, is that the shop closest to me doesn't carry my brand.  ::)

gr