• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Still alive and well or can you get a trophy for lack of participation

jonbo

My apologies for almost a year hiatus. Please let me reintroduce myself I am John or maybe more readily recognized by the screen name of Jonbo . After the Fl. Ga. event in Folkston, Ga. which happened to be my first COG event last fall. I had pretty much become overwhelmed with life, new job, new house, new town and definately no time, then Charlie Victor One Niner (covid-19). Although I and my roommates have all( 4 generations ages 5 - through 88) have weathered that storm so far. I am just about acclimated to all the newness and am looking forward to meeting more of ya'll as opportunity presents itself. In fact I may be able to make a day or two of the Helen Ga. event. In the meantime I will be a greater presence on the forum and hope to get better aquainted in so doing.

Hi John, wife and I were just speaking of you last weekend. I took her to Acropol for an amazing breakfast. I believe that was the last time I saw you before you moved? We even sat in the same booth. The integrity of the folks I ride with has diminished since you left.
Wish you the best,
Hope you and yours are well!!

Hey there Doug lets plan a ride soon. The weather will soon be favorable and dry. Looks like I will be in Ga. for some time off and I won't be far from Helen. About the same time as The Return to Helen event.My wife and I will be in Blairsville(spelling?) At any rate good to hear from you. All is well, here hope all is good for you and yours.

Welcome back. There’s a RTE in Alabama on Oct 24th, coming soon after the Helen event. Come out to that one too!