• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stock seat 2009 Concours 14

bdnees

Up for sale is a stock seat from my 2009 Concours 14. It was on the bike when I bought it. It looks like a custom cover job from LuisMoto. The seat is mint and feels like it has been lowered. It is very comfortable, but too low for my old knees. Asking $150 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
are you still selling this? I'm in desperate need of ONLY the hardware on the bottom, e.g. the metal brackets that unscrew. I just bought a Saddelemen seat and I'm coming from a Sargent seat, which doesn't have removable brackets (they're affixed and don't come off). So long story short, I legitimately only need the brackets. Anyone looking to buy this from you would most likely already have the brackets so they may not need them, whereas I do badly. Let me know.