• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sunrise Cantina RTE - anyone going?

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
Just curious if anyone is planning to do this RTE scheduled for Saturday (details in the Calendar).

Given the heat we're facing right now, I could go either way with continuing or canceling.

I've been outside a lot this week anyway working on other projects. So while I'm getting somewhat acclimated (I don't think I've ever sweat more, being under my VW Cabriolet the last 2 days), I would also be fine with a break from the heat.

Need some input, folks...

BTW, the link in the Calendar description for the QuikTrip meeting place in Lee's Summit is for a different QT. The correct QT is off the 291 NORTH exit, just north of Hwy 50 on the east side of the street.

OK, I will go over to the Lee's Summit meet up point. If nobody shows, and if I don't hear of any MO folks planning to be in Sunrise Beach, I will probably bail. Not feeling a 200 mile one way solo run today :)