• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SuperBowl

ZG/ZN Kim

I read on the internet, that Nick Foles was riding a C14 on I-494 this morning, and he did not even have his heated hand grips on. If that is a true story I am picking the Eagles to win ! Did anybody hear about this up in the cities?

If it was on the internet it must be true. Maybe he took a ride in the skyway because it was single digit highs with -10 and lower windchills. Personally I just want the SB fans to come, shower us with money, and leave. We had a great time at the Super Bowl experience and activities. Now the weekend belongs to the out of towners.
By the way, we triple dog dare Eagles fans to lick the street poles if they win. We’ll have fun tearing them free.