• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW Area Director needed

Connie girl

ATTENTION SW COG MEMBERS.........

Mark has to decided he is not able to continue as your  Area Director.

The term will run from January 1, 2017- December 31, 2018. Can be rewarding and yes at times does require a bit of time besides the monthly (usually) Board of Directors  meeting. Any current dues paid member can make a nomination.
                                    Please see your Concourier for more information on how to nominate anyone..even yourself!

Please step forward and help out your fellow riders and COG in general.

Jo, COG Secretary

Thx Jo! This was a topic of discussion at our very informal town hall at the RRR/2. Just to be clear I would like to see another SW member step into this roll. There is a tremendous amount of satisfaction to be gained when you see so many members with smiles on their faces. I will accept another term if required however this is something that the SW needs to be thinking of. We have now some great coverage of AAD's and they are motivated. I pledge to help whenever and where ever needed. With all of us working together we can make this the finest area in Cogdom reclaiming the just spot for the finest riding area in the Conus.  ;) :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD (Current)

HI out there in the Southwest Area!

Will someone please consider stepping forward and helping Mark step down, but know that he will still be there to help out however he can when asked.( Believe that is what he meant..;-))

Also, with the AADS helping out it is a big stress off of the ADs shoulders.

Just a thought............

reminder that nominations are being accepted until 10/31/16 pm!!!!

Give Mark a break...he will be there to assist and beyond ( uh opps did I volunteer you too much Mark?)!