• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tech Session in April in Bloomington, MN

ZG/ZN Kim

Time to come out of hibernation and start planning some stuff. I am looking forward to coming up  next month barring a blizzard or monsoon. I think a V-Strom valve adjustment would be interesting to watch.  I am hoping my C10 work is complete by then.  I am considering a C14 purchase, or Versys 1000, so I will have plenty of questions/BS for everyone. Also want to  talk about the Arkansas ride the following week.
I will take Hwy 52 all the way up if someone wants to ride along.

::) ?

Bloomington, Minnesota
Bloomington, Illinois
Bloomington, Indiana
Bloomington, California
Bloomington, Idaho
Bloomington, Kansas
Bloomington, Maryland
Bloomington, Missouri
Bloomington, Nebraska
Bloomington, Ohio
Bloomington, South Dakota
Bloomington, Texas
Bloomington, Utah
Bloomington, Wisconsin

I will try this again, first time I posted in the wrong place. Just trying to create some enthusiasm in the NC area!

Time to come out of hibernation and start planning some stuff. I am looking forward to coming up  next month to the tech session barring a blizzard or monsoon. I think a V-Strom valve adjustment would be interesting to watch.  I am hoping my C10 work is complete by then.  I am considering a C14 purchase, or Versys 1000, so I will have plenty of questions/BS for everyone. Also want to  talk about the Arkansas ride the following week.
I will take Hwy 52 all the way up if someone wants to ride along.

Look forward to seeing you. I know of at least one C14 for sale. I will bring my C14 and you can go for a test ride.

They are predicting 20% chance of rain next Saturday here, but what do they know. Looks like there will be a couple bike projects taking place. I will be there between 11 and 12, bringing a "sauer kraut concoction". I will bring  a state of Arkansas motorcycle guide, that shows different highway rides, and the dual sport rides. I finally rode my bike for the first time yesterday, just far enough to warm it up for a oil change.
Just a reminder I will be riding hwy 52 from just outside PdC all the way up, if there is anyone interested in tagging along. Looking forward to riding up.

Well it looks like I will have something fun to do. My fuel pump started acting up on Saturday so I have new, used on one the way.  To put this in requires removing the fuel tank. So some plastic removal and other fun stuff. Show up and see what lurks under the fuel tank of your C14. We can also take the old pump apart and you can see what a plugged fuel filter looks like.

See you there.

Absolutely, all are welcome.  You should be able to get the address from the calendar. If not post here and we will fix you up.

Damn it, I am going to "wuss out" today, and ride another day. Just would not be the same driving up in a car. Have a good time.

"Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret is >not< coming?  From "Full Metal Jacket"  so are we still live today? I don't mind getting caught in the rain, I generally don't leave home in the rain. Are we still gonna pull of Mr LSGiant's fuel tank? damn weather.

My non-arrival means nothing to this session. If you can, get over there and meet some highly motivated and great people. I was coming up from SW Wisconsin, and did not like the idea of rain both directions.