• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tech session Sat. 02/07/2015

txfatboy

Scooter
Sorry for the short notice but I will be hosting a tech session at my place of employment this Sat. at noon in Plano, Tx. Anyone in the area that is interested is welcome to show up. I am a professional automotive technician and will be able to supply any tools and Concours shop manuals needed for repairs. We will be performing at least one oil change and one valve adjustment, and overall evaluation of a new Concours owners bike, so if you want, you can just come by and watch/comment/ask questions/ etc.

Time: Noon- 5pm-ish

Place: Premium Autoworks
          4006 W. Plano pkwy
          Suite 100
          Plano, Tx. 75093

Mods, I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this. Please relocate if needed. Thanks

Even though it was a short fuse, it was still good of you to step & do this. Still takes effort & the willingness to do it. Hope you had some turnout.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Yeah, my schedule kept changing so I couldn't nail down a time until the last minute. We got a lot done on Jay's bike but unfortunately confirmed that he has a bent rod... (cyl. #3). We are working on a plan to get it fixed so It will be okay.