• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tech Sessions at the National

gsjay

I haven't had anyone express interest in offering Tech Sessions at this years National.

My Tech ability = Calling my mechanic, so I'm not the guy!

The Genetti has a nice big, flat parking lot where a Pop up tent could be set up.

If you're interested ping me!
tks,
Jason
COG 32

Is there any interest in a Tech BS session?  It would be easy to set a time and place for C10 and C14 talk and the knowledgeable and the want to be knowledgeable can gather in a room and ask questions of each other?

Just an FYI, i will have my No Mar tire machine in my trailer, as well as tools, compressor and maybe the kitchen sink.

smithr1 said:
Is there any interest in a Tech BS session?  It would be easy to set a time and place for C10 and C14 talk and the knowledgeable and the want to be knowledgeable can gather in a room and ask questions of each other?

At the Texas National this is what we did.
We just discussed things that folks had done to their bikes.
  {ie; We passed the microphone around the room}
Seemed to work out well.

Ride safe, Ted

I guess I'm gonna stick my neck out....once again...(I know what this can do to my fun factor...arrrghhhh), and say I'll be present and "try" to contribute... to them ... and try to keep Bodo off the panic list.. some other people need to step up... and hang out... I'm NOT fixing bikes... but will stand around and point stuff out... if paid large sums of money... so bring cash... I'm living on Social Security now..  :))
Oh, and I'm not loaning out tools either... riding the bike "nekid" so to speak...

let's get it on..... :1rij: :singing: :103: :a012:

Thanks to Bodo Wolters for performing a C10 tech session in the parking lot THU morning.