• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TechSpec LIMITED Discount Code

techspec_GREG

Big Wheel
Thank you all again for your support, this code is no longer valid.  We'll have another in the near future so keep an eye out!!  Be safe out there and enjoy the ride!!
;)

Love my Tech Grips!
tech-grips.jpg

seen here with a Targa tank bra, but they do offer a pad to protect from your zipper.

MrPepsi said:
Love my Tech Grips!
tech-grips.jpg

seen here with a Targa tank bra, but they do offer a pad to protect from your zipper.

Brent,

Did you remove the CSONE? Or is this an old photo?

I just took advantage of this and purchased the complete set (grips and tank protector) because they have always been my first choice.

I was just waiting for a discount to be posted. LOL

Privateer said:
I just took advantage of this and purchased the complete set (grips and tank protector) because they have always been my first choice.

I was just waiting for a discount to be posted. LOL

Nice, I was curious too and after checking N/As profile out it appears he has done this three times now with no other responses. I'm glad somebody took advantage.

I also took advantage of the discount code and ordered a set of the tank protectors.  Thanks N/A for the heads up on this!!

Got my gripsters and tank pad yesterday. That is pretty darn quick! This weekend I'm not riding anywhere (one of the few this riding season) so I'll heat the existing pad up and removed it, clean the tank, and put the TechSpec pieces on.

Just ordered a new set for my new connie and this code is still valid! Got the new style! Thanks for setting this up. :)

I love mine on my ZX14. I just ordered a custom piece to cover between the tank protector and the gas filler ring, and TechSpec gave me the same discount on the new piece as well. Pretty sweet.

Now that I have had mine on for a long ride up to NY with the mc and dinking around town, I am very happy with the product. It looks really good (snakeskin) and complements my carbon fiber cowlings, and sticks really well.

I had to tinker with it a bit after first putting it on. About every hour Saturday morning I went out and pressed it down in two places. After like the 4th time, it stayed, and hasn't come up since.

Very high quality, and protects well. With a discoount code. What more could you ask for?

Ordered mine a few weeks ago - code was still valid.  I screwed up and ordered the set for the ZX-14 instead of C14, but they were very accommodating and gracious about helping me correct my mistake.

These were very easy to install, work great, and they look great.  I couldn't be happier with both their product and their service!

They sent me a set for my ZX14, and I am very happy with them. I also had them make me a custom piece to fit between the top of the normal pieces and the filler cap, for additional protection.

AAA+

Just fyi for those considering ordering something from tech spec.  I couldn't find a working code, so I emailed them last week to see if they had any promo codes I could use for an order of their tank protectors.  They got back to me with the following.  I have to give them props for their customer service as well.  I'd already put in the order earlier today before I got their reply.  I called their customer service, and they were happy to cancel my existing order, refund my money and place another order with the discount for me. 

We do have a new Promotional Code for this Month we can give you to receive 10% off your order. When you're ready to order through the website us Promo Code, MPROMO, and you'll receive 10% off your order.