• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TechSpec Special Offer

Premier Cycle Accessories (PCA) and TechSpec have teamed up to bring COG forum members a special offer during the month of January.  All TechSpec products made  for the Kawasaki Concours 1400 will be discounted 10% to COG members.  If we receive 15 or more orders before the end of January the orders will ship for free via US Postal Service (USPS).  If we receive less than 15 orders, shipping cost will be $5.00 per order within the continential United States and $16.00 for international shipping via USPS.

TechSpec has introduced protection for your saddlebags to go along with their gas tank protection/grip kits.  The new saddlebag kits offer great styling and maximum protection against boot scuffs and road debris that can damage your paint job.  These kits are offered in several different materials and patterns to customize the look of your bike.

PCA will supply all buyers a discount code once the number of buyers are determined.  Use the discount code on our checkout page and you'll receive a 10% discount off the prices shown on our website.  If you want to place an order please leave a response here on the forum so we can send you the discount code at the proper time.

See the links below for more information on all of the discounted products.

To view Gas Tank Kits for 2008 & 2009 model years use link below
http://www.pca-one.com/productDetail.asp?productID=3566

To view Gas Tank Kits for 2010 & 2013 model years use link below
http://www.pca-one.com/productDetail.asp?productID=3576

To view Saddlebag Protection Kits for all years use link below http://www.pca-one.com/productDetail.asp?productID=8094"

This is the last day to take advantage of the Premier Cycle Accessories/TechSpec 10% off sale with discounted ($5) or free shipping depending on the number of orders we receive.  If your order is over $99.00 you'll receive free shipping from Premier Cycle within the continental US.  Check out the other accessories we carry for the C14 on the links below.  Tomorrow we will be sending everyone that signed up for the sale a message with the discount code and procedure to order your items!!

08-09 models  http://www.pca-one.com/search.asp?search=bike&bikeYear=2008&bikeMake=Kawasaki&bikeModel=Concours+1400

10-13 models  http://www.pca-one.com/search.asp?search=bike&bikeYear=2013&bikeMake=Kawasaki&bikeModel=Concours+1400

THINK SPRING!

Thanks for your interest in ordering TechSpec products for your Concours.  The link below will take you to all the TechSpec products available for the Concours 1400.  Choice the products you want and when you're finished go to the checkout page.  There you'll find a place to enter this coupon code "C14Tech" that will give you the 10% off.  If your order is under $99.00 you be will be charged our normal calculated shipping charge which is higher than the $5.00 domestic and $16.00 international offer.  Our software does not offer a way to automatically alter the shipping based on this type of offer. Please place the order with the given shipping charge and we will reduce the shipping charge before charging your credit card.  PayPal users will received an altered invoiced from us with the correct shipping charges.  Feel free to add other products to your order to reach the $99.00 level and receive free shipping. (domestic orders only) This offer expires on 2-15-2013!

http://www.pca-one.com/search.asp?search=bike&BlockSize=20&SortOrder=Default&bikeType=&bikeMake=Kawasaki&bikeModel=Concours%201400&bikeYear=&MfgCode=TES

Hey Duane.....

I received confirmation of my order being shipped (a good thing)from PCA, but the itemized invoice did NOT deduct anything from my order.  I used the "C14Tech" coupon code when I placed the order, but my invoice reveals a shipping charge of $9.25 with a discount indicated of $0.00.

I guess I need to contact PCA, but I wanted you to know that something went sideways here.  Please advise.

-paul

Dmac said:
Thanks for your interest in ordering TechSpec products for your Concours.  The link below will take you to all the TechSpec products available for the Concours 1400.  Choice the products you want and when you're finished go to the checkout page.  There you'll find a place to enter this coupon code "C14Tech" that will give you the 10% off.  If your order is under $99.00 you be will be charged our normal calculated shipping charge which is higher than the $5.00 domestic and $16.00 international offer.  Our software does not offer a way to automatically alter the shipping based on this type of offer. Please place the order with the given shipping charge and we will reduce the shipping charge before charging your credit card.  PayPal users will received an altered invoiced from us with the correct shipping charges.  Feel free to add other products to your order to reach the $99.00 level and receive free shipping. (domestic orders only) This offer expires on 2-15-2013!

http://www.pca-one.com/search.asp?search=bike&BlockSize=20&SortOrder=Default&bikeType=&bikeMake=Kawasaki&bikeModel=Concours%201400&bikeYear=&MfgCode=TES

All was handled quicker than I could get back to a real keyboard!!!!!  I heard immediately from PCA and they credited my charge card with the correction to reduce shipping to $5.00.

Also,  I received a personal email from Duane explaining the $5 shipping charge and a brief explanation for what PCA did.

BOTH are awesome.  Thanks so much for the rapid response.  This is SOLID customer service.

I look forward to receiving and installing my SS Tank Pads!!!!

BTW- we had someone on another thread talking about tank protection.  I pasted a link to this thread for him to check out.  I know there are scads of C14 folks who already swear by this product.

:beerchug:

Poorboy said:
Hey Duane.....

I received confirmation of my order being shipped (a good thing)from PCA, but the itemized invoice did NOT deduct anything from my order.  I used the "C14Tech" coupon code when I placed the order, but my invoice reveals a shipping charge of $9.25 with a discount indicated of $0.00.

I guess I need to contact PCA, but I wanted you to know that something went sideways here.  Please advise.

-paul

Dmac said:

my order confirmation also did not reflect the $5 shipping.  Instead it was the normal charge.  How do I get it reduced?