• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Thanks for coming and goodnight!

kilo9

Hi to all. This isnt an introduction but a farewell. I thought it best to post it on the intro. page because I wanted to let the new folks know what a great Forum this is. I recently sold my C14 and am going to be out of the Connie business. I loved my Connie, just going in another direction.
A big thank you to all the extremely knowledgeable and forthcoming members. Although I was not a big poster to the forum I did spend many hours researching and obtaining good sound information. There are so many members very willing and able to help. Thank you to all. Thank you to the COG organization for providing an excellent forum, along with everything else they do.
Adios, thank you and ride safe!
Kilo9 OUT!

Hate to see you go.
Just because you have another bike doesn't mean that you can't ride with us..
ie; We'll talk to anyone.. <evil grin>
Thinkaboutit...

Ride safe, Ted

Hate to see you go.
Just because you have another bike doesn't mean that you can't ride with us..
ie; We'll talk to anyone.. <evil grin>
Thinkaboutit...

Ride safe, Ted
The real COG is at COG gatherings which hasn't so easy right now. But next year I hope the gatherings will be back to normal. And like Ted implied, nobody gives a rip what anyone rides.