• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

That awful topic....cost

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
Greetings all

First, I wish you all the best of the season! The warmest wishes and good tidings to all!..

We've not adjusted our pricing in quite awhile, I've absorbed all the cost I can ,,I've elected to sell what we have on the shelf at the current pricing on site till the end of the year and then we will have a new price for just about everything we carry.

Best
Murph
COG 2769

www.murphskits.com

about time you silly old man... I trust you, and say let Ms. Patty set the prices...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :great: :great:

Miss ya, I guess you repainted the wall that had my credit card and phone number scribbled on it...
yeah, in my old age I don't buy much anymore.. I have it all.. and thanks to you it's all great. Miss ya here up north.. be safe, and have a great holiday season.. (when will you retire???? from the day job...? and "enjoy the fruits of your time..?)
:)) :)) :)) :)) :great: :great:

Gary,
You've always had fair prices and good stuff. Thank you for being so transparent about increasing prices; not many would do that.
The reality of increasing costs is all around us, you are no exception.

Merry Christmas, and I'm still anticipating the time I will be able to shake your hand!

Jorge

I am not buying much from you now that I have no Concours. All the ones that I work
on I tell the owners you are the best pricing and the right part.
Thanks your help and Happy Holidays.